Photos from today's delivery of a 42,000-strong petition outside the Scottish Parliament (with Scottish Green MSP Mark Ruskell) and then to the Scottish Government's offices at St. Andrew's House in Edinburgh. Please credit John Need.
High res images available (email email@example.com)
More details via:
- Video message outside the Scottish Parliament!
- The National: "42,000 sign petition for tougher Scottish salmon farm testing"
- Herald: "Salmon farms are turning Scotland's seas into an open sewer, claim campaigners"
- 42,000-strong petition heads to Scottish Parliament
- SumOfUs: "Campaigners at Scottish Parliament call for wastewater testing at salmon farming operations to save wild fish"
- Supersized McSalmon - I'm Lovin' It Sings Fergus!
- Big McSalmon, Large Lice & Toxic Chemicals - Supersized Salmon Goes Global!
- Letter to Scottish Government re. Infectious Diseases in Salmon Farming Effluents
- Petition: "Save Scotland's wild salmon!"