Watch a video report overlooking the Scottish Salmon Company's 'Label Rouge' salmon farm in Loch Fyne, Argyll, online here
The Master Chefs of France visited the site in October 2016:
Download photos of their visit online here
Perhaps the Master Chefs of France should find out about all the cancer-causing chemicals in farmed salmon and the unsustainable nature of salmon feed by reading 25 Reasons to Boycott Scottish Salmon?
And the Master Chefs of France would do well to read the front page article on how toxic chemicals have contaminated lochs around Scotland - including Loch Fyne: Front Page of Sunday Herald: "Revealed: Scandal of 45 Lochs Trashed by Pollution"
Watch another video message from Don Staniford online here
And find out about the toxic chemicals in farmed salmon online here
Read more via:
- Parliamentary Motion: "Concerns Over Label Rouge Salmon Certification"
- 25 Reasons to Boycott Scottish Salmon
- 25 Years of Scottish Salmon Shame
- Letter to French Government: "Label Rouge Saumon Ecossais - Quelle Horreur!"
- "Red Alert for Label Rouge - Lousy Label Goes Rogue"
- Protest in Edinburgh - 16 March
- "Celebrate" 25 years of "international success of Scottish salmon"?!