Watch a video report from Don Staniford outside Loch Duart's head office in Badcall Bay online here
Read more via:
- SSPO admit Label Rouge "is not a standard designed to assess environmental or animal welfare criteria"
- Video: "Red Alert: Scottish Salmon's Lousy Label Goes Rogue"
- 25 Years of Scottish Salmon Shame
- Parliamentary Motion: "Concerns Over Label Rouge Salmon Certification"
- 25 Reasons to Boycott Scottish Salmon
- Letter to French Government: "Label Rouge Saumon Ecossais - Quelle Horreur!"
- Protest in Edinburgh - 16 March
- "Red Alert for Label Rouge - Lousy Label Goes Rogue"
- Celebrate" 25 years of "international success of Scottish salmon"?!